Saturday, April 16, 2011

QUICK BITE: NoRTh - YES Please!

Please note the highlighters/pens as I tried to study while the pizza took all of the room.  The sacrifices I make for food!
 
****
Price: $
Location: The Domain
Attire: Whatever!
Reviewed: Happy Hour/Late Lunch


I know…we said no chains. But if there’s only one in Texas, it doesn’t count, right?  This restaurant doesn’t have the chain feel – and was a great quick stop as I was running errands (and trying to find time to study).  Plus, the day I stopped in, MC Lyte was there! I would have taken pictures...but this is a food blog, not People magazine, people! Ok...I was too shy to take the picture.


I was trying to have lunch…but found myself there at happy hour time (3-6 p.m.), so we'll call it late lunch.  I started out the meal with fresh bread and sun-dried tomato butter. I die. The margherita pizza was delicious. And huge. I took half home.  Fresh pieces of mozzarella and basil leaves made this such a clean tasting pizza.  I also grabbed an appetizer of meatballs, just for fun and gluttonous sake.  The meatballs had huge pieces of pecorino cheese (or maybe it was shaved parmesan, ah who cares, it was great) on top, with grilled bread slices.






Overall, this was a great, quick, and inexpensive late lunch/happy hour.  A must if you find yourself shopping at The Domain.



No comments: