Saturday, October 1, 2011

PINKBERRY COMES TO HOUSTON! Yes, you're reading this right!

That's right, folks! Pinkberry has finally come to Houston, TX! Anyone who knows me (Yas), knows that I am OBSESSED with the fro-yo franchise! So, it's no surprise that while I was stuffing my face with the creamy heaven in Dallas, and the cashier told me 6 LOCATIONS would be opening in Houston, I freaked out, did a happy dance, and embarrassed my friends. BEST. NEWS. EVER.  Apparently, Eater-Houston reports that the first location opened up yesterday in Webster, TX and more locations are expected to open soon. For now, here is the addy to the first location and I will keep you all updated as we get more:


1. 19325 Gulf Freeway Webster, TX 77598


GET EXCITED HTOWNIANS! (yea, I just made that up...just go with it!) :) XOXO, Yas

Can't believe I stopped eating long enough for Cat to snap my picture!

No comments: